Monday 28 December 2009

Hello again!

An interview with Foof (by Crashage)

Q. Describe yourself in four words

A. Does not have tumor

Q. Freshwater or saltwater?

A. Freshwater

Q. Where is McCauly Culkin right now?

A. Looking at pctures of his friends on facebook whilst choking himself and masturbating.

Q. If you could give anyone an enema, who would it be?

A. Megan Fox. I bet her shit is as hot as she is.

Q. Have you ever put a dogs foot in your both?

A. I have no idea what a both is, but I assume I've never put a dogs foot in one. Animal abuse yo

Q. Have you ever put your own foot in your mouth?

A. When I was younger I used to suck my own toes. These are facts

Q. What are you doing with your life at the moment?

A. Protecting my city from the horrors and deviance of its people, under the subtle guise of a university student with a drinking problem and a dark past.

Q. Why should people read this blog?

A. Because if you don't someone I know will take you in your sleep. Without lube. You poor bastard

Q. On a scale of 1 - Awesome, how awesome are St Bernards?

A. PHENOMINAL

No comments:

Post a Comment